All bachelor programs are designed and allowed to be completed in a minimum time of nine months up to two years.
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting Degree
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Management Degree
- Master of Business Administration in General Executive Management Degree
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management Degree
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management Degree
- Master of Business Administration in International Business Degree
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing Management Degree
- Students wishing to enroll in a graduate program must have a Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 2.67 on a 4.0 scale from a college or university by the U.S Department of Education.
- Students with international transcripts must have their transcripts independently evaluated prior to submissions to ETU. World Evaluation Service, Inc. offers international academic credential assessment. They can contacted at: World Evaluation Services-www.wes.org.
- Internet access is required for all students.
- PROVISIONAL ENROLLMENT: Sometimes students do not excel academically as undergraduates, only to mature through work experience. Prospective students who do not meet the admissions requirements may be enrolled on a provisional course-by-courses basis with approval of the department chair. Students admitted on a provisional enrollment must maintain a GPA of 2.67 (B-) in the first 3 courses of graduate work and all prerequisite course work completes at ETU. Students satisfying this condition will be granted full enrollment status in the degree program. Students who fail to meet this requirement will not be enrolled.
- Students entering to MSCS program must have completed and undergraduate degree in computer science or a closely related field and must be proficient in C or C++ programming and discrete mathematics.
- Students enrolling in the MSIS program must have completed an undergraduate degree in information systems, management, or related field. Two-year work experience in information systems and/or business operations is preferred.
- Students may enroll in a single course or four courses per year.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and Web browser software is required.
- Proven college-level proficiency in written English is required.
The following requirements apply to all Master's degree students.
- Complete 39 credit to graduate.
- Graduate students are require to maintain an overall grade point average of 2.67.
- Graduate students who do not maintain a grade point average of 2.67 on the first 12 of course work, or any point thereafter, will be placed on academic probation.
- Graduate students who remain on academic probation for 6 consecutive of course work may be subject to assessment of academic termination of enrolment.
- Graduate students will not be allowed to pass more than two graduate courses with a grade of C+ (2.33) or below. All other courses must be passed with a grade of B- (2.67) or better.
- All newly enrolling graduate students must complete the three-credit hour OR100-ETU Compass course. Students enrolling on a course-by-course basis must complete the one-hour orientation course.
- Life and work experience credits are not awarded at the Master's level.
- Undergraduate prerequisites may be required for some students.
MSCS y MSIS
Courses are self-spaced, but the students must complete a minimum of 12 semester credit every 12 months.
Every MBA course must be completed within 12-weeks, with a minimum of 12 semester credit completed every 12 months.
Students may be able to receive up to 12 of credit through transfer of credits from other institutions. In addition to official transcripts, students must also submit a course outline and syllabus. Acceptance of transfer credit into M.S. program is subject to review by the Admissions Committee.