BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
All bachelor programs are designed and allowed to be completed in a minimum time of nine months up to two years.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree is for individuals who wish to increase their knowledge and career advancement opportunities in the fields of business management and supervision. The Business Administration degree is designed to provide a solid foundation for either continued work in a particular area of business or entry into a related career.
- Provide the student with a well-rounded education through the study of mathematics, natural sciences, social science, humanities, and oral and written communication.
- Enable students to develop analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills applicable to real-world problems.
- Develop the skills needed to analyze trends in economic activity on an economy-wide and industry-specific level to develop reasonable forecasts for organizational activity.
- Enable students to apply sound management principles to the functions of planning, organizing, coordinating, and decision making with respect to operational and strategic activities.
- Develop an ability to analyze and interpret competitive, legal, and regulatory environments that will impact the firm.
- Develop sound financial planning, reporting, and information models to develop successful investment and acquisition strategies.
- Prepare students to analyze all aspects of the business' environment and integrate strategic thinking into the operational and business-level functions of the firm.
The following courses are recommended for Business Administration majors with no transfer or life/work experience credit.
ETU will develop a personalized schedule for you that place you at the most advanced point in the curriculum based on number of credits transferred from prior college study, specific professional certifications, and/or awarded for your life and work experience.